What is a Pedestrian Powered Pallet Stacker?
Answer: Used by companies than only need to off load vans with a pallet load, often bought by businesses that only need to handle a few pallets each day or used by larger companies specifically for vehicle loading at loading bays - where the lift truck drives into the back of the HGV, parked on the loading dock.
- Pedestrian Stacker Lift Truck Novice -2 days
- Pedestrian Stacker Lift Truck Refresher - 1 day
We can offer this training course at our centre in Beverley or on your premises subject to suitable facilities for training purposes.
This course is RTITB approved for your peace of mind that you are covered under the HSE regulations HSG6 and Approved Code of Practice L117. Records are kept by ourselves for 10 years and the National Operator Registration Scheme will keep your data safely 'online'.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling and Re-charging of Electric Pallet Truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Pallet Truck
- Manoeuvring the Pallet Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.